How do I change the ownership of my Clearscope account?
If you currently hold an Admin role in your Clearscope account, you are considered an owner.
Note: If you are not an Admin user and the only Admin user is no longer with your organization, please reach out to email@example.com and the Support team will be happy to help.
How do I view the users on the account?
1. Select "Account" in the main header and click the Settings option from the drop-down menu
2. Click the “Users” tab on your Organizational Settings screen
3. A list of the email addresses associated with your Clearscope account will appear by selecting the “Users” tab
How do I change a user’s role?
4. To change a user’s role, select the writing icon to the left of the trash can icon
5. In clicking the writing icon, an “Edit user” box will appear, showing the user’s email address and their current role. Make the appropriate adjustment to the user’s role and select the “Save” button.