How can I download my invoice(s) and receipt(s)?
TLDR: Settings > Billings & credits > Subscription info section > “View invoice history” link
Note: You need to be an Admin role on the Clearscope account to access Settings.
Where do I find my account’s invoices and receipts?
1. Select your “Settings” button on the left sidebar
Note: The Settings button doesn’t appear when you are on the Clearscope Editor screen in the platform.
2. Click the “Billing & credits” tab on your Organizational Settings screen
3. Find the “Subscription info” section header. At the bottom of this section, there is a “View invoice history” link to click.
How do I download my account’s invoices and receipts?
4. Click the “View invoice history” link and an “Invoice history” box will appear in the middle of the screen
5. Select the “...” button for a menu to “View” or “Download PDF” of the invoice or receipt, depending on the status.
Note: If you need additional information amended to your invoice, such as Address or VAT, please contact our Support team at email@example.com so we can make the adjustment.